Tuesday, December 20, 2005

winter break

Winter break really snuck up on me this year, and now that it's started I've been in a little brainlock about what to do. I came up with some things I plan to do this break. They're actually pretty ambitious, since there is a high likelihood that I will blow them all off in favor of playing Battlefield 2 for 12 hours a day and watching mindless tv such as MTV and food network.

Things I plan to do:

1. Complete the design and implement my survey for my econ honors thesis, which I have been procrastinating on for 3 months.

2. Learn to skateboard. On sort of an impulse buy I bought a skateboard off the internet, and I hope to learn how to ride it this break. It's pretty sweet, it's an enjoi board, and has a big panda on the bottom, black destructo trucks, and white wheels with pandas on them as well. Maybe this will improve my lateness next semester when riding the bus.

3. Work on a new blog. I just registered ChipotleBlog.com and plan to make a blog devoted to Chipotle, because it's so awesome.

4. Read What Color is Your Parachute? . One of my profs last semester recommended this book, and since I still have no direction in life I thought I would check it out. I don't think I've read a real book in like two years so this will be a challenge.

5. Do a personal inventory. Related to the last item, I have no idea of what the hell I am going to do after I graduate, and I need to just sit my ass down and think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home