Sunday, May 21, 2006

Purgatory

I've had this weird feeling lately. I'm sort of in this awkward transition state - I went through the graduation ceremonies at the end of the semester, but I still have to take a couple classes in the summer to graduate. No interviews lined up, let a lone a job, so I'm in this weird state of balance and uncertainty where I have no idea where I'm going to be or what I'm going to be doing a year or even 6 months from now. For the first 20 or so years of our lives, we know exactly what's coming up - 4th grade, 5th grade, 6th grade, high school, college etc. But now, I really have no idea of what my future looks like.

Hopefully it's something good.

1 Comments:

Blogger lolno said...

Make a game company. Or work for mine :)

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home