Thursday, February 16, 2006

A Tale of Two Nalgenes.

So last week I lost BOTH of my Nalgene bottles. On two separate days! I bring them to class and drink out of them, and instead of putting them back into my backpack I set them on the floor for easier access throughout the class time. In my absentmindedness, when the class is over I sometimes just pick up my backpack and leave without picking the bottle up.

This was pretty sad for me, as I have done this a couple times last semester but was able to recover them a few hours later where I had left them. No such luck this time. These were the old school, classic ones with the classic nalgene logo, not the new stylized one they have now. That really sucks, because I used to be able to think of myself as superior to everyone else since I had the original kind and had gotten the wide-mouth one before ANYONE else had one, when I was like in high school.

I replaced them yesterday with two new nalgenes, but they don't have the classic logo this time. They are both wide mouth. I couldn't find a narrow mouth one in the classic smoke plastic/ blue cap color combo!!!! Now I will look like an idiot spilling water all over myself in class!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home