Wednesday, January 11, 2006

project runway round 4

I just want to say how dumb the model selection method is for this season. Unless you win you are stuck with that model for the whole thing? LAME. Heidi keeps saying how it is a competition for the models as well, but with this method, it really isn't! Why would the WINNER ever change their mind after the model they just helped them win? Last season we got to see the different personalities and the interaction of the models and designers - now it's just like they are walking mannequins, they're irrelevant. That was some of the best stuff that made the show good!

And what's with these eliminations? Can you say RIGGED? I never realized this before I rented the season 1 DVD, but it clearly states that the judges make their decision "with input from the producers." That's the only reason I can think of that the eliminations have gone the way they have so far. I mean, Daniel Franco obviously didn't deserve to get the boot in that challenge. Last week, Guadalupe didn't either (as annoying as she is). I think the producers are trying to recreate that Wendy Pepper-type tension in the contestants, because Marla has NO BUSINESS being there. Especially after she copied that Chloe dress last week, she should have been struck down immediately for that! OMG!

Even though I bitch a lot, the show still is pretty good this season and I'll continue to watch. There are a lot more annoying people, but there are also a lot of talented people and I'm excited to see who wins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home