Monday, January 02, 2006

happy new year

So it's a new year. I haven't done the whole new year's resolution thing yet, so I guess my first resolution is to think of some real resolutions.

In probably the most depressing new year's ever, I spent the evening driving to store after store looking for World of Warcraft, but NO ONE had it! I guess that's a good thing so that there is a fresh supply of players and I'm not too late. After going to two best buys, target, a circuit city, a small boutique gaming shop and the walmart in westminster, I finally found a copy at the wal-mart at flatirons. It was quite an adventure. One thing I realized from that night is that customer service really sucks in the retail industry these days.

I was reluctant for a long time to get WoW because I had a thing against paying every month to play a game, but all the hype and talk about it convinced me. If it's a good game, I guess 15$ a month aint bad. I'd like to get the experience of a real MMORPG and see what it's like.

There goes the next 6 months of my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home