Friday, December 30, 2005

golf sucks.

I hate golf. I can't think of a more slow, boring, sleep-inducing activity than playing golf. Well, other than watching it on tv.

Obviously, this is an activity that is grandfathered in. If it wasn't for these rich people making their kids play it, I can't understand how the game could have lasted this long. I mean, what kind of person thinks hitting a small ball into a hole with a metal stick is fun?

And yet, golf is often a necessity when doing business.

I wait for the days when business is discussed over the comm channel of a nice game of quake.

1 Comments:

Blogger lolno said...

I think what's worse is the pressure to learn golf for the sake of advancing in business. Like you said, it's a necessity of it, which for non-golfers makes it worse.

I have only the vaguest interest in golf. What the industry needs is a real-life Happy Gilmore.

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home