Friday, December 30, 2005

winter break update

Well, I am back early from my road trip with my dad. We made it to Moab and we spent a day there, it was pretty cool. Hiking around the huge rock formations was pretty awe-inspiring. Sadly, on our way to Las Vegas we ran into car trouble and had to turn around. It sucks, I was really looking forward to going there. We went through one of those bargain internet travel sites, so we lost the entire amount for the hotel! argh!

I also am sick as shit. I think it's just a cold, but damn it sucks. I've been sleeping for the last two days, which is helping me defeat it.

On the upside, I saw The Big Lebowski on my netflix yesterday, and it is one of the funniest if not the funniest movie I have ever seen. I usually don't laugh out loud during comedy movies, but I laughed like the whole time. I read this thing on digg yesterday that you can actually die from too much laughing, so I had to limit myself.

and my latest discovery, "Ayaka no totsugeki Eikawa," or "Ayaka's Suprise English Lessons!."
From what I gather from bits and pieces on the internet Ayaka is a j-pop star in from the band coconuts musume from Hawaii who speaks American english perfectly, which is really hot. She surprises other stars with surprise english lessons, which for some reason is very interesting to watch. Check it out.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=ayaka&btnG=Search+Video

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home